Instructional Technology in Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructional Technology in Education

Students of EDUC 301 Belize City & Belmopan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Students internet Usage

Go down 
+2
Elodia
stress
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stress

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Students internet Usage Empty
PostSubject: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 7:17 am

The internet is an important element in the student life for many uses that it has. Students can connect to other students to facilitate learning and exploration. The internet help children acquire skills in the collaborative problem-solving, information-use, and communication activities. It also are inquiry based, student driven and foster global learning and students begin to feel that they are a part of the global community. Depending on the scope of the project, students learn about other cultures and points of view. Students are also able to engaged in real life experience. Students often have the opportunity to interact with experts in various fields and the use of the computer and telecommunications adds an element of motivation and fun.
Back to top Go down
Elodia

Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Student internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:28 am

The use of the internet by the students has increased because they need to be informed, conduct research, communicate with others in various levels of education etc. Internet has been a topic of the past as it is a common daily routine of many Belizean students. Students need not read a book inorder to get information it can easily be retrieve from the internet. Speaking of books it would take some time to get what you are looking for and in addition the information keeps changing so whatever is gotten from books will not be the lastest. Students are commununicate with other using the internet by sharing ideas and also learn other ways of doing certain things.
Back to top Go down
orisa R

PostSubject: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:00 pm

I believe that students use internet more than the working people. The internet is informative a lot can be retrieve and be useful for project. Iam a student and without internet I would feel like it will be set be back not that I feel like I do not have no other means of information. A internet provide quick information by just typing what you want in engine and a lot of option will be provide to you where you can choose variety of information.
Back to top Go down
orisa

orisa

PostSubject: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:55 pm

I believe that students use internet more than the working people. The internet is informative a lot can be retrieve and be useful for project. Iam a student and without internet I would feel like it will be set be back not that I feel like I do not have no other means of information. A internet provide quick information by just typing what you want in engine and a lot of option will be provide to you where you can choose variety of information.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Shellon

PostSubject: Re: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 4:19 am

The internet is a very important tools for our children. Teacher need to allow their children to used the internet more. Using the internet will allow children to become inform about what id happen in addition they will learn to work independently. They will also be better equip to face our technological world. It is important to note that when children are using the internet they must be supervised by and adult.
Back to top Go down
Blanca Cantun

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 11:35 am

The internet is an important tool in the life of every student. It assists students to learn on their own; they are able to discover and attempt, build knowledge base, and try various things that will allow them to construct knowledge. students can also learn from each other and easily send information via e-mails or learn through forums such as this one. New research can be conducted by using the internet since its many tools help us to learn. The vast amount of information that the internet supplies us with is very helpful for it gives us various perspectives. it also allows for the different types of learning to take place. visual and auditory learners can learn better since they can see and try new things that will stimulate their interest.
Back to top Go down
maribele

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Students internet usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:37 am

The internet today is a very informative tool that is much easier for students to find updated and relevant information. Students can benefits from the internet in any ways. for example they can study on line. They can communicate with other students, relative, and friends. They can also, e-mail their assignments to their professors and it can also be helpful in enhancing learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Students internet Usage   Students internet Usage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Students internet Usage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instructional Technology in Education :: EDUC301 Students (UB)-
Jump to: